Saturday, September 12, 2009

life's a beach


i was browsing through my friend's facebook photos and i stumbled on pictures of us "de-stressing" from work. one of those pics is the one above.

food (lots of it!), beer (i dont drink, its for their consumption), more food (wait, did i mention it earlier?), good company, cameras, high spirits and the whole day.

we went to the beach (our country is literally "dotted" with beaches). the sun is up, not so many people so we could frolick as much as we like without bumping into anyone, and the food--dont even get me started on the food. :)

the point is, the pics really got me all nostalgic and i really miss these guys. ever since i quit my job to concentrate on my "bigger aspirations" in life, we havent really seen each other as often as we would have wanted to.

which reminds me to remind myself (ms. short trem memory) tomorrow to text them so we could make another rendezvous to the beach again.
ps: im the one with the gray tank and shades on, beside me the guy without any shirt on is my someone, beside him is ploning, then diesah, lady, eric and sally. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow.. you guys sure know how to have fun :) I feel so envious seeing this pic.. but..that aside.. happy memories too. I miss my friends as dearly as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rohini--yes..it was lot of fun, mainly because with such good company. hehe. its a good thing cameras were invented in this earth so we could preserve fun, happy memories in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been nearly a year since i was in the philippines (on a beach. in boracay) and this makes me long for it too. especially the food. :-)

    ReplyDelete