Friday, August 28, 2009

exam exam exam..

i hate exams. i really really do. especially the night before that. i get all restless, and anxious, and about to throw up, or constantly go the restroom to pee, or panic, or cram, or mumble unintelligible nonsense to myself, or drive my mama crazy with my pestering of "what ifs".
but rohini? oh no. the night before the D-Day, the exam (which is tomorrow), she has time to blog. yes that's right. instead of doing and feeling all weird and anxious for tomorrow, she keeps her cool and (yep, you guessed it) blogs.
kudos to her. i never could do that. i would be in the mushiest state of mush just thinking about that test.
so lets all wish rohini all the luck in the world, universe, galaxy and the worldwideweb, for her exam tomorrow.
and more importantly, so she can continue on blogging her lengthy posts, which i just love to bits.
wish you all the best rohini! :)

2 comments:

  1. Uyeeee.. you are so sweet!! An entire post for my sakes!! I am honored. I promise I will do my best at least for you sweetheart :D.

    Yeah.. feeling pretty sheepish now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post something dear. been away too long..

    ReplyDelete